WatskyLaw is an environmental, land use, and regulatory law practice handling matters primarily in Massachusetts. We handle matters before local boards and commissions, state agencies, and state court in Massachusetts.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices of our practice.
Collection of Information
- The WatskyLaw website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. The website may record your device used, referring domain, and location and other information that may be available. The information collected in the web server logs may help us to administer the site, analyze its usage, and protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
- The WatskyLaw website may ask you to voluntarily provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, phone number, email address, and other information requested.This information may also be submitted by you so that we may consider legal representation of you. Contacting us through any web form or emailing does not create an Attorney-Client relationship.
- Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary, or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. social security number, date of birth, driver’s license number, credit card, bank account, or other financial information). If you submit any such sensitive information, you do so at your own risk and WatskyLaw is not liable to you or responsible for the consequences of your submission.
- WatskyLaw takes appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss or unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Use of Information
- WatskyLaw uses the information provided by you to respond to your inquiry, evaluate your requests, and determine if we can represent you.
- If you request or agree, we may refer you or your matter to another attorney. In that case, we may provide your contact information and other case information you have provided to that other attorney.
- WatskyLaw will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- To agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship to us;
- If we are unable to assist with your matter but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- As require by law, in a matter of public safety or policy.
- WatskyLaw reserves the right to disclose any information it obtains through the website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Sending Information Does Not Form An Attorney-Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and WatskyLaw, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via email through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us or any recipients.