Environmental Law Firm
Sound environmental legal counsel in Massachusetts
For over 25 years, Matthew Watsky, founder of Matthew Watsky, Attorney at Law, has been committed to helping clients with their environmental and administrative legal issues, including—
- Environmental permitting, review, and litigation
- Wetlands regulations
- Environmental law
- Hazardous waste
- Coastal environmental law
- Solid waste
- Real estate development
- Administrative law
- Municipal law
- Zoning and land use
- Aviation law (FAA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Mr. Watsky knows how administrative agencies operate from his five years serving as deputy general counsel at the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) in addition to his environmental law private practice. Clients facing problems with such agencies benefit from his insider knowledge, extensive experience, and ability to resolve issues.
Whether Mr. Watsky is guiding a company through a complex permitting process with multiple agencies, a marina dealing with the Chapter 91 program, or a property owner facing environmental restrictions to land use, he provides sound, experienced, and insightful counsel.
Mr. Watsky takes the time to understand his clients' legal concerns and objectives. He strives for excellence while applying the most cost-effective solutions available and endeavors to produce the best outcome for each client's particular needs—individual, business, or municipality.
Mr. Watsky has achieved an AV® Preeminent™ Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingSM—a distinction signifying outstanding legal work, professionalism, and ethical standards.
Successfully serving clients throughout Massachusetts
As a Boston-area law firm, Matthew Watsky, Attorney at Law has a statewide Massachusetts law practice. Mr. Watsky assists individuals, businesses, and municipalities with their environmental law matters in all cities and counties throughout Massachusetts.
Mr. Watsky welcomes work from other law firms either working on cases jointly or as local counsel.
Meeting your administrative and environmental legal needs in Massachusetts
For experienced counsel and representation with your administrative and environmental law matters, contact Matthew Watsky, Attorney at Law today.
- Massachusetts Water Resources Authority (MWRA)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)
Current Employment Position
- Environmental Law
- Land Use & Zoning
- Administrative Law
- Environmental Permitting
- Coastal Environmental Law
- Wetlands Regulation
- Occupational Safety And Health Administration (OSHA)
- Aviation Law (FAA)
- Hazardous Waste
- Solid Waste
- Real Estate Development
- Zoning & Planning
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D - 1985
- Honors: cum laude
- State University of New York at Binghamton
- B.A. - 1979
- Massachusetts, 1985
- New York, 1989
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1994
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Property Law Section Council, 1996 to 1999
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (DEP), Deputy General Counsel, 1985 to 1990
- Westwood Zoning Board of Appeals, 1985 to 1987
- Neponset Valley Chamber of Commerce, Chairman, 1995 to 1996
- Neponset Valley Chamber of Commerce, Director, 1991 to 1999
- Neponset River Watershed Association, President, 1999 to 2001
- Neponset River Watershed Association, Director, 1994 to 2001